Subject: Re: [PATCH] bonding: init notify_work earlier to avoid uninitialized use

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 22:30:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 17 May 2021 16:13:35 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
> 
> If bond_kobj_init() or later kzalloc() in bond_alloc_slave() fail,
> then we call kobject_put() on the slave->kobj. This in turn calls
> the release function slave_kobj_release() which will always try to
> cancel_delayed_work_sync(&slave->notify_work), which shouldn't be
> done on an uninitialized work struct.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - bonding: init notify_work earlier to avoid uninitialized use
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/35d96e631860

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html