Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/11] mlxsw: Various updates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 22:30:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 17 May 2021 20:03:50 +0300 you wrote:
> This patchset contains various updates to the mlxsw driver and related
> selftests.
> 
> Patches #1-#5 contain various updates to mlxsw selftests. The most
> significant change is the conversion of the DCB selftests to use the new
> iproute2 DCB support.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/11] selftests: mlxsw: Make the unsplit array global in port_scale test
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5d01071e64b6
  - [net-next,02/11] selftests: mlxsw: Make sampling test more robust
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/16355c0b101e
  - [net-next,03/11] selftests: mlxsw: qos_headroom: Convert to iproute2 dcb
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9a1cac062d3e
  - [net-next,04/11] selftests: mlxsw: qos_pfc: Convert to iproute2 dcb
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b0bab2298ec9
  - [net-next,05/11] selftests: mlxsw: qos_lib: Drop __mlnx_qos
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b4d786941b58
  - [net-next,06/11] mlxsw: spectrum_buffers: Switch function arguments
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ece5df874d3a
  - [net-next,07/11] mlxsw: Verify the accessed index doesn't exceed the array length
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/837ec05cfea0
  - [net-next,08/11] mlxsw: core: Avoid unnecessary EMAD buffer copy
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8c2b58e65d01
  - [net-next,09/11] mlxsw: spectrum_router: Avoid missing error code warning
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/51746a353b44
  - [net-next,10/11] mlxsw: Remove Mellanox SwitchIB ASIC support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9b43fbb8ce24
  - [net-next,11/11] mlxsw: Remove Mellanox SwitchX-2 ASIC support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b0d80c013b04

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html