Subject: Re: [net 01/16] {net, RDMA}/mlx5: Fix override of log_max_qp by other device

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 19:30:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 18 May 2021 23:05:08 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Maor Gottlieb <[email-masked]>
> 
> mlx5_core_dev holds pointer to static profile, hence when the
> log_max_qp of the profile is override by some device, then it
> effect all other mlx5 devices that share the same profile.
> Fix it by having a profile instance for every mlx5 device.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/16] {net, RDMA}/mlx5: Fix override of log_max_qp by other device
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3410fbcd47dc
  - [net,02/16] net/mlx5e: Fix nullptr in add_vlan_push_action()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/dca59f4a7919
  - [net,03/16] net/mlx5: Set reformat action when needed for termination rules
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/442b3d7b671b
  - [net,04/16] net/mlx5: Fix err prints and return when creating termination table
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/fca086617af8
  - [net,05/16] net/mlx5: SF, Fix show state inactive when its inactivated
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/82041634d96e
  - [net,06/16] net/mlx5e: Fix nullptr in mlx5e_tc_add_fdb_flow()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/fe7738eb3ca3
  - [net,07/16] net/mlx5e: Fix null deref accessing lag dev
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/83026d83186b
  - [net,08/16] net/mlx5e: Make sure fib dev exists in fib event
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/eb96cc15926f
  - [net,09/16] net/mlx5e: reset XPS on error flow if netdev isn't registered yet
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/77ecd10d0a8a
  - [net,10/16] net/mlx5e: Fix multipath lag activation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/97817fcc684e
  - [net,11/16] net/mlx5e: Reject mirroring on source port change encap rules
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7d1a3d08c8a6
  - [net,12/16] net/mlx5e: Fix error path of updating netdev queues
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5e7923acbd86
  - [net,13/16] {net,vdpa}/mlx5: Configure interface MAC into mpfs L2 table
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7c9f131f366a
  - [net,14/16] net/mlx5: Don't overwrite HCA capabilities when setting MSI-X count
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/75e8564e919f
  - [net,15/16] net/mlx5: Set term table as an unmanaged flow table
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6ff51ab8aa8f
  - [net,16/16] mlx5e: add add missing BH locking around napi_schdule()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e63052a5dd3c

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html