Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: Fix DIM support for MT7628/88

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 20:20:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 20 May 2021 10:43:18 +0200 you wrote:
> When updating to latest mainline for some testing on the GARDENA smart
> gateway based on the MT7628, I noticed that ethernet does not work any
> more. Commit e9229ffd550b ("net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: implement
> dynamic interrupt moderation") introduced this problem, as it missed the
> RX_DIM & TX_DIM configuration for this SoC variant. This patch fixes
> this by calling mtk_dim_rx() & mtk_dim_tx() in this case as well.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: Fix DIM support for MT7628/88
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/430bfe057612

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html