Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] net: macb: ensure the device is available before accessing GEMGXL control registers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 23:20:10 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat, 22 May 2021 17:16:11 +0800 you wrote:
> If runtime power menagement is enabled, the gigabit ethernet PLL would
> be disabled after macb_probe(). During this period of time, the system
> would hang up if we try to access GEMGXL control registers.
> 
> We can't put runtime_pm_get/runtime_pm_put/ there due to the issue of
> sleep inside atomic section (7fa2955ff70ce453 ("sh_eth: Fix sleeping
> function called from invalid context"). Add netif_running checking to
> ensure the device is available before accessing GEMGXL device.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2] net: macb: ensure the device is available before accessing GEMGXL control registers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5eff1461a6de

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html