Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/2] two fixes for the fq_pie scheduler

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 00:20:09 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat, 22 May 2021 15:14:33 +0200 you wrote:
> - patch 1/2 restores the possibility to use 65536 flows with fq_pie,
>   preserving the fix for an endless loop in the control plane
> - patch 2/2 fixes an OOB access that can be observed in the traffic
>   path of fq_pie scheduler, when the classification selects a flow
>   beyond the allocated space.
> 
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/2] net/sched: fq_pie: re-factor fix for fq_pie endless loop
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3a62fed2fd7b
  - [net,2/2] net/sched: fq_pie: fix OOB access in the traffic path
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e70f7a11876a

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html