Subject: Re: [net-next V2 01/15] net/mlx5e: CT, Remove newline from ct_dbg call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 00:30:06 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 27 May 2021 11:56:10 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Roi Dayan <[email-masked]>
> 
> ct_dbg() already adds a newline.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Roi Dayan <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,V2,01/15] net/mlx5e: CT, Remove newline from ct_dbg call
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/74097a0dcd1e
  - [net-next,V2,02/15] net/mlx5: CT: Avoid reusing modify header context for natted entries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7fac5c2eced3
  - [net-next,V2,03/15] net/mlx5e: TC: Use bit counts for register mapping
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ed2fe7ba7b9f
  - [net-next,V2,04/15] net/mlx5e: TC: Reserved bit 31 of REG_C1 for IPsec offload
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b973cf32453f
  - [net-next,V2,05/15] net/mlx5e: IPsec/rep_tc: Fix rep_tc_update_skb drops IPsec packet
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c07274ab1ab2
  - [net-next,V2,06/15] net/mlx5e: RX, Remove unnecessary check in RX CQE compression handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2ef9c7c613cf
  - [net-next,V2,07/15] net/mlx5: DR, Remove unused field of send_ring struct
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b72ce870f57e
  - [net-next,V2,08/15] net/mlx5: Add case for FS_FT_NIC_TX FT in MLX5_CAP_FLOWTABLE_TYPE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e01b58e9d5c4
  - [net-next,V2,09/15] net/mlx5: Move table size calculation to steering cmd layer
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/04745afb2ae3
  - [net-next,V2,10/15] net/mlx5: Move chains ft pool to be used by all firmware steering
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4a98544d1827
  - [net-next,V2,11/15] net/mlx5: DR, Set max table size to 2G entries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9e117998409c
  - [net-next,V2,12/15] net/mlx5: Cap the maximum flow group size to 16M entries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/71513c05a97f
  - [net-next,V2,13/15] net/mlx5: Remove unnecessary spin lock protection
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a546432f2f04
  - [net-next,V2,14/15] net/mlx5: Use boolean arithmetic to evaluate roce_lag
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2b1476752521
  - [net-next,V2,15/15] net/mlx5: Fix lag port remapping logic
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/861364106361

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html