Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 1/1] net: stmmac: enable platform specific safety features

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 00:10:08 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue,  1 Jun 2021 21:52:35 +0800 you wrote:
> On Intel platforms, not all safety features are enabled on the hardware.
> The current implementation enable all safety features by default. This
> will cause mass error and warning printouts after the module is loaded.
> 
> Introduce platform specific safety features flag to enable or disable
> each safety features.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/1] net: stmmac: enable platform specific safety features
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5ac712dcdfef

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html