Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] QED NVMeTCP Offload

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 21:10:05 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 20:16:48 +0300 you wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> 
> Intro:
> ======
> This is the qed part of Marvell’s NVMeTCP offload series, shared as
> RFC series "NVMeTCP Offload ULP and QEDN Device Drive".
> This part is a standalone series, and is not dependent on other parts
> of the RFC.
> The overall goal is to add qedn as the offload driver for NVMeTCP,
> alongside the existing offload drivers (qedr, qedi and qedf for rdma,
> iscsi and fcoe respectively).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/7] qed: Add TCP_ULP FW resource layout
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1bd4f5716fc3
  - [2/7] qed: Add NVMeTCP Offload PF Level FW and HW HSI
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/897e87a10c35
  - [3/7] qed: Add NVMeTCP Offload Connection Level FW and HW HSI
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/76684ab8f4f9
  - [4/7] qed: Add support of HW filter block
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/203d136e8958
  - [5/7] qed: Add NVMeTCP Offload IO Level FW and HW HSI
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ab47bdfd2e2e
  - [6/7] qed: Add NVMeTCP Offload IO Level FW Initializations
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/826da4861430
  - [7/7] qed: Add IP services APIs support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/806ee7f81a2b

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html