Subject: Re: [net 01/12] net/mlx5e: Fix an error code in mlx5e_arfs_create_tables()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:50:05 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed,  9 Jun 2021 17:21:44 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Yang Li <[email-masked]>
> 
> When the code execute 'if (!priv->fs.arfs->wq)', the value of err is 0.
> So, we use -ENOMEM to indicate that the function
> create_singlethread_workqueue() return NULL.
> 
> Clean up smatch warning:
> drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_arfs.c:373
> mlx5e_arfs_create_tables() warn: missing error code 'err'.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/12] net/mlx5e: Fix an error code in mlx5e_arfs_create_tables()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2bf8d2ae3480
  - [net,02/12] net/mlx5e: Fix use-after-free of encap entry in neigh update handler
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/fb1a3132ee1a
  - [net,03/12] net/mlx5e: Remove dependency in IPsec initialization flows
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8ad893e516a7
  - [net,04/12] net/mlx5e: Fix page reclaim for dead peer hairpin
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/a3e5fd9314df
  - [net,05/12] net/mlx5: Consider RoCE cap before init RDMA resources
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c189716b2a7c
  - [net,06/12] net/mlx5: DR, Don't use SW steering when RoCE is not supported
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/4aaf96ac8b45
  - [net,07/12] net/mlx5e: Verify dev is present in get devlink port ndo
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/11f5ac3e05c1
  - [net,08/12] net/mlx5e: Don't update netdev RQs with PTP-RQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/9ae8c18c5e4d
  - [net,09/12] net/mlx5e: Fix select queue to consider SKBTX_HW_TSTAMP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/a6ee6f5f1082
  - [net,10/12] Revert "net/mlx5: Arm only EQs with EQEs"
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7a545077cb67
  - [net,11/12] net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for UDP tunnels
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6d6727dddc7f
  - [net,12/12] net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for GRE tunnel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/54e1217b9048

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html