Subject: Re: [net-next 01/15] net/mlx5: Lag, refactor disable flow

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 18:20:09 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 21:01:09 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Mark Bloch <[email-masked]>
> 
> When a net device is removed (can happen if the PCI function is unbound
> from the system) it's not enough to destroy the hardware lag. The system
> should recreate the original devices that were present before the lag.
> As the same flow is done when a net device is removed from the bond
> refactor and reuse the code.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] net/mlx5: Lag, refactor disable flow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8c22ad36eefa
  - [net-next,02/15] net/mlx5: Lag, Don't rescan if the device is going down
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8ed19471fdaa
  - [net-next,03/15] net/mlx5: Change ownership model for lag
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8a66e4585979
  - [net-next,04/15] net/mlx5: Delay IRQ destruction till all users are gone
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c38421abcf21
  - [net-next,05/15] net/mlx5: Introduce API for request and release IRQs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3b43190b2f25
  - [net-next,06/15] net/mlx5: Provide cpumask at EQ creation phase
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e4e3f24b822f
  - [net-next,07/15] net/mlx5: Clean license text in eq.[c|h] files
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/652e3581f248
  - [net-next,08/15] net/mlx5: Removing rmap per IRQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2de61538377c
  - [net-next,09/15] net/mlx5: Extend mlx5_irq_request to request IRQ from the kernel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e8abebb3a48e
  - [net-next,10/15] net/mlx5: Moving rmap logic to EQs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2d74524c0106
  - [net-next,11/15] net/mlx5: Change IRQ storage logic from static to dynamic
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fc63dd2a85be
  - [net-next,12/15] net/mlx5: Allocating a pool of MSI-X vectors for SFs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/71e084e26414
  - [net-next,13/15] net/mlx5: Enlarge interrupt field in CREATE_EQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3af26495a247
  - [net-next,14/15] net/mlx5: Separate between public and private API of sf.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c8ea212bfdff
  - [net-next,15/15] net/mlx5: Round-Robin EQs over IRQs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c36326d38d93

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html