Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2] drivers: net: netdevsim: fix devlink_trap selftests failing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 18:30:05 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 14:36:32 +0300 you wrote:
> devlink_trap tests for the netdevsim fail due to misspelled
> debugfs file name. Change this name, as well as name of callback
> function, to match the naming as in the devlink itself - 'trap_drop_counter'.
> 
> Test-results:
> selftests: drivers/net/netdevsim: devlink_trap.sh
> TEST: Initialization                                                [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap action                                                   [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap metadata                                                 [ OK ]
> TEST: Non-existing trap                                             [ OK ]
> TEST: Non-existing trap action                                      [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap statistics                                               [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap group action                                             [ OK ]
> TEST: Non-existing trap group                                       [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap group statistics                                         [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap policer                                                  [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap policer binding                                          [ OK ]
> TEST: Port delete                                                   [ OK ]
> TEST: Device delete                                                 [ OK ]
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2] drivers: net: netdevsim: fix devlink_trap selftests failing
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/275b51c27cc3

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html