Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] vsock: notify server to shutdown when client has pending signal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 21:50:04 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 14:26:01 +0800 you wrote:
> The client's sk_state will be set to TCP_ESTABLISHED if the server
> replay the client's connect request.
> 
> However, if the client has pending signal, its sk_state will be set
> to TCP_CLOSE without notify the server, so the server will hold the
> corrupt connection.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2] vsock: notify server to shutdown when client has pending signal
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c7ff9cff7060

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html