Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/7] ibmvnic: Assorted bug fixes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:30:05 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:13:09 -0700 you wrote:
> Assorted bug fixes that we tested over the last several weeks.
> 
> Thanks to Brian King, Cris Forno, Dany Madden and Rick Lindsley for
> reviews and help with testing.
> 
> Dany Madden (1):
>   Revert "ibmvnic: remove duplicate napi_schedule call in open function"
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/7] Revert "ibmvnic: simplify reset_long_term_buff function"
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0ec13aff058a
  - [net,2/7] Revert "ibmvnic: remove duplicate napi_schedule call in open function"
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2ca220f92878
  - [net,3/7] ibmvnic: clean pending indirect buffs during reset
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/65d6470d139a
  - [net,4/7] ibmvnic: account for bufs already saved in indir_buf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/72368f8b2b9e
  - [net,5/7] ibmvnic: set ltb->buff to NULL after freeing
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/552a33729f1a
  - [net,6/7] ibmvnic: free tx_pool if tso_pool alloc fails
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/f6ebca8efa52
  - [net,7/7] ibmvnic: parenthesize a check
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/154b3b2a6ffc

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html