Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2] net: lwtunnel: handle MTU calculation in forwading

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 20:10:04 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:21:39 +0300 you wrote:
> Commit 14972cbd34ff ("net: lwtunnel: Handle fragmentation") moved
> fragmentation logic away from lwtunnel by carry encap headroom and
> use it in output MTU calculation. But the forwarding part was not
> covered and created difference in MTU for output and forwarding and
> further to silent drops on ipv4 forwarding path. Fix it by taking
> into account lwtunnel encap headroom.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2] net: lwtunnel: handle MTU calculation in forwading
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/fade56410c22

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html