Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/3] Fix lack of XDP TX queues

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 20:10:03 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:21:26 +0200 you wrote:
> A change introduced in commit e26ca4b53582 ("sfc: reduce the number of
> requested xdp ev queues") created a bug in XDP_TX and XDP_REDIRECT
> because it unintentionally reduced the number of XDP TX queues, letting
> not enough queues to have one per CPU, which leaded to errors if XDP
> TX/REDIRECT was done from a high numbered CPU.
> 
> This patchs make the following changes:
> - Fix the bug mentioned above
> - Revert commit 99ba0ea616aa ("sfc: adjust efx->xdp_tx_queue_count with
>   the real number of initialized queues") which intended to fix a related
>   problem, created by mentioned bug, but it's no longer necessary
> - Add a new error log message if there are not enough resources to make
>   XDP_TX/REDIRECT work
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,1/3] sfc: fix lack of XDP TX queues - error XDP TX failed (-22)
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/f28100cb9c96
  - [v3,2/3] sfc: ensure correct number of XDP queues
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/788bc000d4c2
  - [v3,3/3] sfc: add logs explaining XDP_TX/REDIRECT is not available
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d2a16bde7732

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html