Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/5][pull request] 1GbE Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates 2021-07-16

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 00:30:05 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:24:22 -0700 you wrote:
> Vinicius Costa Gomes says:
> 
> Add support for steering traffic to specific RX queues using Flex Filters.
> 
> As the name implies, Flex Filters are more flexible than using
> Layer-2, VLAN or MAC address filters, one of the reasons is that they
> allow "AND" operations more easily, e.g. when the user wants to steer
> some traffic based on the source MAC address and the packet ethertype.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/5] igc: Add possibility to add flex filter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6574631b50ed
  - [net-next,2/5] igc: Integrate flex filter into ethtool ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2b477d057e33
  - [net-next,3/5] igc: Allow for Flex Filters to be installed
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7991487ecb2d
  - [net-next,4/5] igc: Make flex filter more flexible
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/73744262210c
  - [net-next,5/5] igc: Export LEDs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cf8331825a8d

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html