Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/5] veth: more flexible channels number configuration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:30:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 10:41:47 +0200 you wrote:
> XDP setups can benefit from multiple veth RX/TX queues. Currently
> veth allow setting such number only at creation time via the
> 'numrxqueues' and 'numtxqueues' parameters.
> 
> This series introduces support for the ethtool set_channel operation
> and allows configuring the queue number via a new module parameter.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/5] veth: always report zero combined channels
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f7918b79019f
  - [net-next,2/5] veth: factor out initialization helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dedd53c5e075
  - [net-next,3/5] veth: implement support for set_channel ethtool op
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4752eeb3d891
  - [net-next,4/5] veth: create by default nr_possible_cpus queues
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9d3684c24a52
  - [net-next,5/5] selftests: net: veth: add tests for set_channel
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1ec2230fc721

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html