Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/12][pull request] 1GbE Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates 2021-07-20

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:00:06 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 16:20:49 -0700 you wrote:
> This series contains updates to e1000e and igc drivers.
> 
> Sasha adds initial S0ix support for devices with CSME and adds polling
> for exiting of DPG. He sets the PHY to low power idle when in S0ix. He
> also adds support for new device IDs for and adds a space to debug
> messaging to help with readability for e1000e.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/12] e1000e: Add handshake with the CSME to support S0ix
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3e55d231716e
  - [net-next,02/12] e1000e: Add polling mechanism to indicate CSME DPG exit
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ef407b86d3cc
  - [net-next,03/12] e1000e: Additional PHY power saving in S0ix
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3ad3e28cb203
  - [net-next,04/12] e1000e: Add support for Lunar Lake
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/820b8ff653a1
  - [net-next,05/12] e1000e: Add support for the next LOM generation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8e25c0a212de
  - [net-next,06/12] e1000e: Add space to the debug print
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ade4162e80f1
  - [net-next,07/12] net/e1000e: Fix spelling mistake "The" -> "This"
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e0bc64d31c98
  - [net-next,08/12] igc: Check if num of q_vectors is smaller than max before array access
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/373e2829e7c2
  - [net-next,09/12] igc: Remove _I_PHY_ID checking
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7c496de538ee
  - [net-next,10/12] igc: Remove phy->type checking
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/47bca7de6a4f
  - [net-next,11/12] igc: Set QBVCYCLET_S to 0 for TSN Basic Scheduling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/62f5bbfb2afd
  - [net-next,12/12] igc: Increase timeout value for Speed 100/1000/2500
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b27b8dc77b5e

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html