Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] net: phylink: cleanup ksettings_set

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:00:04 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:15:26 +0100 you wrote:
> We only need to fiddle about with the supported mask after we have
> validated the user's requested parameters. Simplify and streamline the
> code by moving the linkmode copy and update of the autoneg bit after
> validating the user's request.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Russell King (Oracle) <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] net: phylink: cleanup ksettings_set
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7cefb0b0e911

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html