Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] net: phy: at803x: finish the phy id checking simplification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:00:04 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 20:24:33 +0300 you wrote:
> The blamed commit was probably not tested on net-next, since it did not
> refactor the extra phy id check introduced in commit b856150c8098 ("net:
> phy: at803x: mask 1000 Base-X link mode").
> 
> Fixes: 8887ca5474bd ("net: phy: at803x: simplify custom phy id matching")
> Signed-off-by: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] net: phy: at803x: finish the phy id checking simplification
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f5621a01c86b

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html