Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/12] nfc: constify data structures

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 08:30:07 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 23:47:31 +0200 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Constify pointers to several data structures which are not modified by
> NFC core or by drivers to make it slightly safer.  No functional impact
> expected.
> 
> Best regards,
> Krzysztof
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [01/12] nfc: constify payload argument in nci_send_cmd()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/48d5440393d3
  - [02/12] nfc: constify nci_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b9c28286d8f1
  - [03/12] nfc: s3fwrn5: constify nci_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d08ba0fdeaba
  - [04/12] nfc: constify nci_driver_ops (prop_ops and core_ops)
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cb8caa3c6c04
  - [05/12] nfc: constify nfc_phy_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7a5e98daf6bd
  - [06/12] nfc: st21nfca: constify file-scope arrays
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0f20ae9bb96b
  - [07/12] nfc: constify pointer to nfc_vendor_cmd
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/15944ad2e5a1
  - [08/12] nfc: constify nfc_hci_gate
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5f3e63933793
  - [09/12] nfc: constify nfc_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f6c802a726ae
  - [10/12] nfc: constify nfc_hci_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/094c45c84d79
  - [11/12] nfc: constify nfc_llc_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/49545357bf7e
  - [12/12] nfc: constify nfc_digital_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7186aac9c22d

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html