Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/4] net: ipa: kill IPA_VALIDATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:52:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 12:40:06 -0500 you wrote:
> A few months ago I proposed cleaning up some code that validates
> certain things conditionally, arguing that doing so once is enough,
> thus doing so always should not be necessary.
>   https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/
> Leon Romanovsky felt strongly that this was a mistake, and in the
> end I agreed to change my plans.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/4] net: ipa: fix ipa_cmd_table_valid()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f2c1dac0abcf
  - [net-next,2/4] net: ipa: always validate filter and route tables
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/546948bf3625
  - [net-next,3/4] net: ipa: kill the remaining conditional validation code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/442d68ebf092
  - [net-next,4/4] net: ipa: use WARN_ON() rather than assertions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5bc5588466a1

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html