Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] pktgen: Remove redundant clone_skb override

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 12:00:05 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue,  3 Aug 2021 16:27:35 +0000 you wrote:
> From: Nick Richardson <[email-masked]>
> 
> When the netif_receive xmit_mode is set, a line is supposed to set
> clone_skb to a default 0 value. This line is made redundant due to a
> preceding line that checks if clone_skb is more than zero and returns
> -ENOTSUPP.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v4] pktgen: Remove redundant clone_skb override
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c2eecaa193ff

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html