Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3] net: Support filtering interfaces on no master

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 23:10:05 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:06:58 +0000 you wrote:
> Currently there's support for filtering neighbours/links for interfaces
> which have a specific master device (using the IFLA_MASTER/NDA_MASTER
> attributes).
> 
> This patch adds support for filtering interfaces/neighbours dump for
> interfaces that *don't* have a master.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3] net: Support filtering interfaces on no master
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d3432bf10f17

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html