Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/3] net: mdio: Add IPQ MDIO reset related function

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 10:00:06 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 18:06:39 +0800 you wrote:
> This patch series add the MDIO reset features, which includes
> configuring MDIO clock source frequency and indicating CMN_PLL that
> ethernet LDO has been ready, this ethernet LDO is dedicated in the
> IPQ5018 platform.
> 
> Specify more chipset IPQ40xx, IPQ807x, IPQ60xx and IPQ50xx supported by
> this MDIO driver.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,1/3] net: mdio: Add the reset function for IPQ MDIO driver
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/23a890d493e3
  - [v3,2/3] MDIO: Kconfig: Specify more IPQ chipset supported
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c76ee26306b2
  - [v3,3/3] dt-bindings: net: Add the properties for ipq4019 MDIO
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2a4c32e767ad

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html