Subject: Re: [PATCH v1 net 1/1] ptp_pch: Restore dependency on PCI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 10:30:06 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 20:33:27 +0300 you wrote:
> During the swap dependency on PCH_GBE to selection PTP_1588_CLOCK_PCH
> incidentally dropped the implicit dependency on the PCI. Restore it.
> 
> Fixes: 18d359ceb044 ("pch_gbe, ptp_pch: Fix the dependency direction between these drivers")
> Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v1,net,1/1] ptp_pch: Restore dependency on PCI
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/55c8fca1dae1

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html