Subject: Re: [PATCH] ovs: clear skb->tstamp in forwarding path

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:40:05 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:22:15 +0800 you wrote:
> From: kaixi.fan <[email-masked]>
> 
> fq qdisc requires tstamp to be cleared in the forwarding path. Now ovs
> doesn't clear skb->tstamp. We encountered a problem with linux
> version 5.4.56 and ovs version 2.14.1, and packets failed to
> dequeue from qdisc when fq qdisc was attached to ovs port.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - ovs: clear skb->tstamp in forwarding path
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/01634047bf0d

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html