Subject: Re: [net-next 01/17] net/mlx5: DR, Added support for REMOVE_HEADER packet reformat

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 09:10:27 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 17:57:46 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>
> 
> ConnectX supports offloading of various encapsulations and decapsulations
> (e.g. VXLAN), which are performed by 'Packet Reformat' action. Starting
> with ConnectX-6 DX, a new reformat type is supported - REMOVE_HEADER, which
> allows deleting an arbitrary size chunk at the selected position in the packet.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/17] net/mlx5: DR, Added support for REMOVE_HEADER packet reformat
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0139145fb8d8
  - [net-next,02/17] net/mlx5: DR, Split modify VLAN state to separate pop/push states
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f5e22be534e0
  - [net-next,03/17] net/mlx5: DR, Enable VLAN pop on TX and VLAN push on RX
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2de40f68cf76
  - [net-next,04/17] net/mlx5: DR, Enable QP retransmission
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ec449ed8230c
  - [net-next,05/17] net/mlx5: DR, Improve error flow in actions_build_ste_arr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f35715a65747
  - [net-next,06/17] net/mlx5: DR, Warn and ignore SW steering rule insertion on QP err
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d5a84e968f3d
  - [net-next,07/17] net/mlx5: DR, Reduce print level for FT chaining level check
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d7d0b2450e93
  - [net-next,08/17] net/mlx5: DR, Support IPv6 matching on flow label for STEv0
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0733535d59e1
  - [net-next,09/17] net/mlx5: DR, replace uintN_t with kernel-style types
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ae3eddcff7aa
  - [net-next,10/17] net/mlx5: DR, Use FW API when updating FW-owned flow table
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a01a43fa16e1
  - [net-next,11/17] net/mlx5: DR, Add ignore_flow_level support for multi-dest flow tables
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/63b85f49c05a
  - [net-next,12/17] net/mlx5: DR, Skip source port matching on FDB RX domain
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/990467f8afde
  - [net-next,13/17] net/mlx5: DR, Merge DR_STE_SIZE enums
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ab9d1f96120b
  - [net-next,14/17] net/mlx5: DR, Remove HW specific STE type from nic domain
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/46f2a8ae8a70
  - [net-next,15/17] net/mlx5: DR, Remove rehash ctrl struct from dr_htbl
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/32c8e3b23020
  - [net-next,16/17] net/mlx5: DR, Improve rule tracking memory consumption
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8a015baef50a
  - [net-next,17/17] net/mlx5: DR, Add support for update FTE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a2ebfbb7b181

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html