Subject: Re: [PATCH net] sch_htb: Fix inconsistency when leaf qdisc creation fails

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 23:50:05 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:54:25 +0300 you wrote:
> In HTB offload mode, qdiscs of leaf classes are grafted to netdev
> queues. sch_htb expects the dev_queue field of these qdiscs to point to
> the corresponding queues. However, qdisc creation may fail, and in that
> case noop_qdisc is used instead. Its dev_queue doesn't point to the
> right queue, so sch_htb can lose track of used netdev queues, which will
> cause internal inconsistencies.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] sch_htb: Fix inconsistency when leaf qdisc creation fails
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ca49bfd90a9d

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html