Subject: Re: [net 1/7] net/mlx5: Bridge, fix uninitialized variable usage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:50:06 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue,  7 Sep 2021 14:24:14 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Vlad Buslov <[email-masked]>
> 
> In some conditions variable 'err' is not assigned with value in
> mlx5_esw_bridge_port_obj_attr_set() and mlx5_esw_bridge_port_changeupper()
> functions after recent changes to support LAG. Initialize the variable with
> zero value in both cases.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/7] net/mlx5: Bridge, fix uninitialized variable usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8343268ec3cf
  - [net,2/7] net/mlx5: Fix rdma aux device on devlink reload
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/897ae4b40e80
  - [net,3/7] net/mlx5: Lag, don't update lag if lag isn't supported
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/da8252d5805d
  - [net,4/7] net/mlx5: FWTrace, cancel work on alloc pd error flow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/dfe6fd72b5f1
  - [net,5/7] net/mlx5: Fix potential sleeping in atomic context
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ee27e330a953
  - [net,6/7] net/mlx5e: Fix mutual exclusion between CQE compression and HW TS
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c91c1da72b47
  - [net,7/7] net/mlx5e: Fix condition when retrieving PTP-rqn
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8db6a54f3cae

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html