Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/2] sfc: fallback for lack of xdp tx queues

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 10:40:06 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu,  9 Sep 2021 11:28:44 +0200 you wrote:
> If there are not enough hardware resources to allocate one tx queue per
> CPU for XDP, XDP_TX and XDP_REDIRECT actions were unavailable, and using
> them resulted each time with the packet being drop and this message in
> the logs: XDP TX failed (-22)
> 
> These patches implement 2 fallback solutions for 2 different situations
> that might happen:
> 1. There are not enough free resources for all the tx queues, but there
>    are some free resources available
> 2. There are not enough free resources at all for tx queues.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/2] sfc: fallback for lack of xdp tx queues
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/415446185b93
  - [net,2/2] sfc: last resort fallback for lack of xdp tx queues
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6215b608a8c4

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html