Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf v4 00/14] bpf/tests: Extend JIT test suite coverage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 20:00:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:18:28 +0200 you wrote:
> This patch set adds a number of new tests to the test_bpf.ko test suite.
> It also corrects a faulty test case for tail call limits that failed
> erronously on the x86-64 and i386 JITs. The tests are intended to verify
> the correctness of eBPF JITs.
> 
> Changes since v3:
> * New patch 13 to fix faulty test cases for tail call error paths (13/14).
> * Fixed new tail call limit test accordingly (14/14).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf,v4,01/14] bpf/tests: Allow different number of runs per test case
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/540e44daebdf
  - [bpf,v4,02/14] bpf/tests: Reduce memory footprint of test suite
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/b8eff1a480f7
  - [bpf,v4,03/14] bpf/tests: Add exhaustive tests of ALU shift values
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/f71e9a1275f0
  - [bpf,v4,04/14] bpf/tests: Add exhaustive tests of ALU operand magnitudes
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/b7396ec22547
  - [bpf,v4,05/14] bpf/tests: Add exhaustive tests of JMP operand magnitudes
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/6f8f96955ca5
  - [bpf,v4,06/14] bpf/tests: Add staggered JMP and JMP32 tests
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/cab8b4c0c9ab
  - [bpf,v4,07/14] bpf/tests: Add exhaustive test of LD_IMM64 immediate magnitudes
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/d8a47d5a47b6
  - [bpf,v4,08/14] bpf/tests: Add test case flag for verifier zero-extension
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/de0fd969640f
  - [bpf,v4,09/14] bpf/tests: Add JMP tests with small offsets
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/f87c6bc98b80
  - [bpf,v4,10/14] bpf/tests: Add JMP tests with degenerate conditional
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/9121d302531c
  - [bpf,v4,11/14] bpf/tests: Expand branch conversion JIT test
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/b21999f4bad8
  - [bpf,v4,12/14] bpf/tests: Add more BPF_END byte order conversion tests
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/d3241598b282
  - [bpf,v4,13/14] bpf/tests: Fix error in tail call limit tests
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/fe89f6cabaed
  - [bpf,v4,14/14] bpf/tests: Add tail call limit test with external function call
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf/c/bc23f7244817

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html