Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: hso: fix muxed tty registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:30:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 12:12:04 +0200 you wrote:
> If resource allocation and registration fail for a muxed tty device
> (e.g. if there are no more minor numbers) the driver should not try to
> deregister the never-registered (or already-deregistered) tty.
> 
> Fix up the error handling to avoid dereferencing a NULL pointer when
> attempting to remove the character device.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: hso: fix muxed tty registration
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e8f69b16ee77

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html