Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] sky2: Stop printing VPD info to debugfs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 01:40:06 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 23:40:37 +0200 you wrote:
> Sky2 is parsing the VPD and adds the parsed information to its debugfs
> file. This isn't needed in kernel, userspace tools like lspci can be
> used to display such information nicely. Therefore remove this from
> the driver.
> 
> lspci -vv:
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] sky2: Stop printing VPD info to debugfs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0efcc3f20145

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html