Subject: Re: [PATCH -net] igc: fix build errors for PTP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:30:06 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:05:47 -0700 you wrote:
> When IGC=y and PTP_1588_CLOCK=m, the ptp_*() interface family is
> not available to the igc driver. Make this driver depend on
> PTP_1588_CLOCK_OPTIONAL so that it will build without errors.
> 
> Various igc commits have used ptp_*() functions without checking
> that PTP_1588_CLOCK is enabled. Fix all of these here.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [-net] igc: fix build errors for PTP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/87758511075e

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html