Subject: Re: [PATCH] nfc: st-nci: Add SPI ID matching DT compatible

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:00:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 19:30:37 +0100 you wrote:
> Currently autoloading for SPI devices does not use the DT ID table, it uses
> SPI modalises. Supporting OF modalises is going to be difficult if not
> impractical, an attempt was made but has been reverted, so ensure that
> module autoloading works for this driver by adding the part name used in
> the compatible to the list of SPI IDs.
> 
> Fixes: 96c8395e2166 ("spi: Revert modalias changes")
> Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - nfc: st-nci: Add SPI ID matching DT compatible
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/31339440b2d0

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html