Subject: Re: [PATCH net 01/15] netfilter: ipset: Fix oversized kvmalloc() calls

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 03:40:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:10:59 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Jozsef Kadlecsik <[email-masked]>
> 
> The commit
> 
> commit 7661809d493b426e979f39ab512e3adf41fbcc69
> Author: Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]>
> Date:   Wed Jul 14 09:45:49 2021 -0700
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/15] netfilter: ipset: Fix oversized kvmalloc() calls
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7bbc3d385bd8
  - [net,02/15] ipvs: check that ip_vs_conn_tab_bits is between 8 and 20
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/69e73dbfda14
  - [net,03/15] netfilter: ip6_tables: zero-initialize fragment offset
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/310e2d43c3ad
  - [net,04/15] netfilter: conntrack: make max chain length random
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c9c3b6811f74
  - [net,05/15] netfilter: conntrack: include zone id in tuple hash again
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b16ac3c4c886
  - [net,06/15] netfilter: nat: include zone id in nat table hash again
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d2966dc77ba7
  - [net,07/15] selftests: netfilter: add selftest for directional zone support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0f1148abb226
  - [net,08/15] selftests: netfilter: add zone stress test with colliding tuples
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/cb89f63ba662
  - [net,09/15] netfilter: nf_tables: unlink table before deleting it
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/a499b03bf36b
  - [net,10/15] netfilter: nf_tables: Fix oversized kvmalloc() calls
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/45928afe94a0
  - [net,11/15] netfilter: nf_nat_masquerade: make async masq_inet6_event handling generic
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/30db406923b9
  - [net,12/15] netfilter: nf_nat_masquerade: defer conntrack walk to work queue
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7970a19b7104
  - [net,13/15] netfilter: iptable_raw: drop bogus net_init annotation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/cc8072153aaf
  - [net,14/15] netfilter: log: work around missing softdep backend module
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b53deef054e5
  - [net,15/15] netfilter: conntrack: serialize hash resizes and cleanups
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e9edc188fc76

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html