Subject: Re: [net 01/10] net/mlx5e: IPSEC RX, enable checksum complete

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 13:10:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:14:52 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Raed Salem <[email-masked]>
> 
> Currently in Rx data path IPsec crypto offloaded packets uses
> csum_none flag, so checksum is handled by the stack, this naturally
> have some performance/cpu utilization impact on such flows. As Nvidia
> NIC starting from ConnectX6DX provides checksum complete value out of
> the box also for such flows there is no sense in taking csum_none path,
> furthermore the stack (xfrm) have the method to handle checksum complete
> corrections for such flows i.e. IPsec trailer removal and consequently
> checksum value adjustment.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/10] net/mlx5e: IPSEC RX, enable checksum complete
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f9a10440f0b1
  - [net,02/10] net/mlx5e: Keep the value for maximum number of channels in-sync
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9d758d4a3a03
  - [net,03/10] net/mlx5e: Improve MQPRIO resiliency
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7dbc849b2ab3
  - [net,04/10] net/mlx5: E-Switch, Fix double allocation of acl flow counter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a586775f83bd
  - [net,05/10] net/mlx5: Force round second at 1PPS out start time
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/64728294703e
  - [net,06/10] net/mlx5: Avoid generating event after PPS out in Real time mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/99b9a678b2e4
  - [net,07/10] net/mlx5: Fix length of irq_index in chars
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ac8b7d50ae4c
  - [net,08/10] net/mlx5: Fix setting number of EQs of SFs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f88c48763474
  - [net,09/10] net/mlx5e: Fix the presented RQ index in PTP stats
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dd1979cf3c71
  - [net,10/10] net/mlx5e: Mutually exclude setting of TX-port-TS and MQPRIO in channel mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3bf1742f3c69

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html