Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/13] qed: new firmware version 8.59.1.0 support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 12:20:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 09:58:38 +0300 you wrote:
> This series integrate new firmware version 8.59.1.0, along with updated
> HSI (hardware software interface) to use the FW, into the family of
> qed drivers (fastlinq devices). This FW does not reside in the NVRAM.
> It needs to be programmed to device during driver load as the part of
> initialization sequence.
> 
> Similar to previous FW support series, this FW is tightly linked to
> software and pf function driver. This means FW release is not backward
> compatible, and driver should always run with the FW it was designed
> against.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2,01/13] qed: Fix kernel-doc warnings
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/19198e4ec97d
  - [v2,02/13] qed: Remove e4_ and _e4 from FW HSI
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fb09a1ed5c6e
  - [v2,03/13] qed: Split huge qed_hsi.h header file
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ee824f4bcc10
  - [v2,04/13] qed: Update common_hsi for FW ver 8.59.1.0
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/484563e230a8
  - [v2,05/13] qed: Update qed_mfw_hsi.h for FW ver 8.59.1.0
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f2a74107f1e1
  - [v2,06/13] qed: Update qed_hsi.h for fw 8.59.1.0
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fe40a830dcde
  - [v2,07/13] qed: Use enum as per FW 8.59.1.0 in qed_iro_hsi.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3091be065f11
  - [v2,08/13] qed: Update FW init functions to support FW 8.59.1.0
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b90cb5385af7
  - [v2,09/13] qed: Add '_GTT' suffix to the IRO RAM macros
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e2dbc2237692
  - [v2,10/13] qed: Update debug related changes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6c95dd8f0aa1
  - [v2,11/13] qed: Update TCP silly-window-syndrome timeout for iwarp, scsi
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3a6f5d0cbda3
  - [v2,12/13] qed: Update the TCP active termination 2 MSL timer ("TIME_WAIT")
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a64aa0a8b991
  - [v2,13/13] qed: fix ll2 establishment during load of RDMA driver
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/17696cada74f

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html