Subject: Re: [net-next 01/15] net/mlx5e: Specify SQ stats struct for mlx5e_open_txqsq()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 10:50:09 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Mon,  4 Oct 2021 18:12:48 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Tariq Toukan <[email-masked]>
> 
> Let the caller of mlx5e_open_txqsq() directly pass the SQ stats
> structure pointer.
> This replaces logic involving the qos_queue_group_id parameter,
> and helps generalizing its role in the next patch.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] net/mlx5e: Specify SQ stats struct for mlx5e_open_txqsq()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e0ee6891174c
  - [net-next,02/15] net/mlx5e: Add TX max rate support for MQPRIO channel mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/80743c4f8d34
  - [net-next,03/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Refactor sample offload error flow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/61c6f0d19084
  - [net-next,04/15] net/mlx5e: Move mod hdr allocation to a single place
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d9581e2fa73f
  - [net-next,05/15] net/mlx5e: Split actions_match_supported() into a sub function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9c1d3511a2c2
  - [net-next,06/15] net/mlx5e: Move parse fdb check into actions_match_supported_fdb()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d4f401d9ab18
  - [net-next,07/15] net/mlx5e: Reserve a value from TC tunnel options mapping
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3222efd4b3a3
  - [net-next,08/15] net/mlx5e: Specify out ifindex when looking up encap route
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2f8ec867b6c3
  - [net-next,09/15] net/mlx5e: Support accept action
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6ba2e2b33df8
  - [net-next,10/15] net/mlx5: Bridge, refactor eswitch instance usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a1a6e7217eac
  - [net-next,11/15] net/mlx5: Bridge, extract VLAN pop code to dedicated functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/64fc4b358941
  - [net-next,12/15] net/mlx5: Bridge, mark reg_c1 when pushing VLAN
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5249001d69a2
  - [net-next,13/15] net/mlx5: Bridge, pop VLAN on egress table miss
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/575baa92fd46
  - [net-next,14/15] net/mlx5: Shift control IRQ to the last index
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3663ad34bc70
  - [net-next,15/15] net/mlx5: Enable single IRQ for PCI Function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f891b7cdbdcd

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html