Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] A new eBPF JIT implementation for MIPS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 14:10:07 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Tue,  5 Oct 2021 18:54:01 +0200 you wrote:
> This is an implementation of an eBPF JIT for MIPS I-V and MIPS32/64 r1-r6.
> The new JIT is written from scratch, but uses the same overall structure
> as other eBPF JITs.
> 
> Before, the MIPS JIT situation looked like this.
> 
>   - 32-bit: MIPS32, cBPF-only, tests fail
>   - 64-bit: MIPS64r2-r6, eBPF, tests fail, incomplete eBPF ISA support
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/7] MIPS: uasm: Enable muhu opcode for MIPS R6
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/52738ad51026
  - [2/7] mips: uasm: Add workaround for Loongson-2F nop CPU errata
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/be0f00d5a246
  - [3/7] mips: bpf: Add eBPF JIT for 32-bit MIPS
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/88dfe3f95766
  - [4/7] mips: bpf: Add new eBPF JIT for 64-bit MIPS
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/42fb8eacf86e
  - [5/7] mips: bpf: Add JIT workarounds for CPU errata
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/a1db4f358142
  - [6/7] mips: bpf: Enable eBPF JITs
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/6675d4a60007
  - [7/7] mips: bpf: Remove old BPF JIT implementations
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/06b339fe5450

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html