Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] mlxsw: spectrum_buffers: silence uninitialized warning

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 14:30:09 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 10:33:47 +0300 you wrote:
> Static checkers and runtime checkers such as KMSan will complain that
> we do not initialize the last 6 bytes of "cb_priv".  The caller only
> uses the first two bytes so it doesn't cause a runtime issue.  Still
> worth fixing though.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] mlxsw: spectrum_buffers: silence uninitialized warning
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9b139a38016f

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html