Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/9] ionic: add vlanid overflow management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:50:07 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sat,  9 Oct 2021 11:45:14 -0700 you wrote:
> Add vlans to the existing rx_filter_sync mechanics currently
> used for managing mac filters.
> 
> Older versions of our firmware had no enforced limits on the
> number of vlans that the driver could request, but requesting
> large numbers of vlans caused issues in FW memory management,
> so an arbitrary limit was added in the FW.  The FW now
> returns -ENOSPC when it hits that limit, which the driver
> needs to handle.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/9] ionic: add filterlist to debugfs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c1634b118e84
  - [net-next,2/9] ionic: move lif mac address functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1d4ddc4a5370
  - [net-next,3/9] ionic: remove mac overflow flags
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4ed642cc6538
  - [net-next,4/9] ionic: add generic filter search
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ff542fbe5d55
  - [net-next,5/9] ionic: generic filter add
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eba688b15d34
  - [net-next,6/9] ionic: generic filter delete
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c2b63d3449d3
  - [net-next,7/9] ionic: handle vlan id overflow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9b0b6ba6226e
  - [net-next,8/9] ionic: allow adminq requests to override default error message
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8c9d956ab6fb
  - [net-next,9/9] ionic: tame the filter no space message
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f91958cc9622

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html