Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/6] net: constify dev_addr passing for protocols

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:50:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 08:58:34 -0700 you wrote:
> Commit 406f42fa0d3c ("net-next: When a bond have a massive amount
> of VLANs...") introduced a rbtree for faster Ethernet address look
> up. To maintain netdev->dev_addr in this tree we need to make all
> the writes to it got through appropriate helpers.
> 
> netdev->dev_addr will be made const to prevent direct writes.
> This set sprinkles const across variables and arguments in protocol
> code which are used to hold references to netdev->dev_addr.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/6] ax25: constify dev_addr passing
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c045ad2cc01e
  - [net-next,2/6] rose: constify dev_addr passing
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/db95732446a8
  - [net-next,3/6] llc/snap: constify dev_addr passing
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2ef6db76bac0
  - [net-next,4/6] ipv6: constify dev_addr passing
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1a8a23d2da4f
  - [net-next,5/6] tipc: constify dev_addr passing
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6cf862807234
  - [net-next,6/6] decnet: constify dev_addr passing
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1bfcd1cc546e

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html