Subject: Re: [net-next 01/13] net/mlx5: Support partial TTC rules

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 11:30:42 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 20:20:35 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Maor Gottlieb <[email-masked]>
> 
> Add bitmasks to ttc_params to indicate if rule is valid or not.
> It will allow to create TTC table with support only in part of the
> traffic types.
> In later patches which introduce the steering based LAG port selection,
> TTC will be created with only part of the rules according to the hash
> type.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/13] net/mlx5: Support partial TTC rules
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4c71ce50d2fe
  - [net-next,02/13] net/mlx5: Introduce port selection namespace
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/425a563acb1d
  - [net-next,03/13] net/mlx5: Add support to create match definer
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e7e2519e3632
  - [net-next,04/13] net/mlx5: Introduce new uplink destination type
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/58a606dba708
  - [net-next,05/13] net/mlx5: Lag, move lag files into directory
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3d677735d3b7
  - [net-next,06/13] net/mlx5: Lag, set LAG traffic type mapping
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1065e0015dd7
  - [net-next,07/13] net/mlx5: Lag, set match mask according to the traffic type bitmap
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e465550b38ed
  - [net-next,08/13] net/mlx5: Lag, add support to create definers for LAG
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dc48516ec7d3
  - [net-next,09/13] net/mlx5: Lag, add support to create TTC tables for LAG port selection
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8e25a2bc6687
  - [net-next,10/13] net/mlx5: Lag, add support to create/destroy/modify port selection
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b7267869e923
  - [net-next,11/13] net/mlx5: Lag, use steering to select the affinity port in LAG
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/da6b0bb0fc73
  - [net-next,12/13] net/mlx5: E-Switch, Use dynamic alloc for dest array
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/408881627ff0
  - [net-next,13/13] net/mlx5: E-Switch, Increase supported number of forward destinations to 32
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d40bfeddacd6

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html