Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 00/19] bnxt_en: devlink enhancements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 11:30:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 03:47:37 -0400 you wrote:
> This patch series implements some devlink enhancements for bnxt_en.
> They include:
> 
> 1. devlink reload to reinitialize driver or to activate new firmware.
> 2. Support enable_remote_dev_reset to enable/disable other functions
> resetting the device.
> 3. Consolidate and improve the health reporters.
> 4. Support live firmware patch.
> 5. Provide devlink dev info "fw" version on older firmware.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,01/19] bnxt_en: refactor printing of device info
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c7dd4a5b0a15
  - [net-next,v2,02/19] bnxt_en: refactor cancellation of resource reservations
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d900aadd86b0
  - [net-next,v2,03/19] bnxt_en: implement devlink dev reload driver_reinit
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/228ea8c187d8
  - [net-next,v2,04/19] bnxt_en: implement devlink dev reload fw_activate
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8f6c5e4d1470
  - [net-next,v2,05/19] bnxt_en: add enable_remote_dev_reset devlink parameter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/892a662f0473
  - [net-next,v2,06/19] bnxt_en: improve error recovery information messages
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1596847d0f7b
  - [net-next,v2,07/19] bnxt_en: remove fw_reset devlink health reporter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/aadb0b1a0b36
  - [net-next,v2,08/19] bnxt_en: consolidate fw devlink health reporters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2bb21b8db5c0
  - [net-next,v2,09/19] bnxt_en: improve fw diagnose devlink health messages
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8cc95ceb7087
  - [net-next,v2,10/19] bnxt_en: Refactor coredump functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9a575c8c25ae
  - [net-next,v2,11/19] bnxt_en: move coredump functions into dedicated file
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b032228e58ea
  - [net-next,v2,12/19] bnxt_en: Add compression flags information in coredump segment header
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/80f62ba9d53d
  - [net-next,v2,13/19] bnxt_en: Retrieve coredump and crashdump size via FW command
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/80194db9f53b
  - [net-next,v2,14/19] bnxt_en: extract coredump command line from current task
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4e59f0600790
  - [net-next,v2,15/19] bnxt_en: implement dump callback for fw health reporter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/188876db04a3
  - [net-next,v2,16/19] bnxt_en: Update firmware interface to 1.10.2.63
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/21e70778d0d4
  - [net-next,v2,17/19] bnxt_en: implement firmware live patching
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3c4153394e2c
  - [net-next,v2,18/19] bnxt_en: Provide stored devlink "fw" version on older firmware
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/63185eb3aa26
  - [net-next,v2,19/19] bnxt_en: Update bnxt.rst devlink documentation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eff441f3b597

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html