Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] MCTP flow support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 12:40:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 11:01:42 +0800 you wrote:
> For certain MCTP transport bindings, the binding driver will need to be
> aware of request/response pairing. For example, the i2c binding may need
> to set multiplexer configuration when expecting a response from a device
> behind a mux.
> 
> This series implements a mechanism for informing the driver about these
> flows, so it can implement transport-specific behaviour when a flow is
> in progress (ie, a response is expected, and/or we time-out on that
> expectation). We use a skb extension to notify the driver about the
> presence of a flow, and a new dev->ops callback to notify about a flow's
> destruction.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/3] mctp: Return new key from mctp_alloc_local_tag
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/212c10c3c658
  - [net-next,v2,2/3] mctp: Add flow extension to skb
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/78476d315e19
  - [net-next,v2,3/3] mctp: Pass flow data & flow release events to drivers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/67737c457281

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html