Subject: Re: [PATCH] atlantic: Fix OOB read and write in hw_atl_utils_fw_rpc_wait

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:10:08 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:24:40 -0500 you wrote:
> This bug report shows up when running our research tools. The
> reports is SOOB read, but it seems SOOB write is also possible
> a few lines below.
> 
> In details, fw.len and sw.len are inputs coming from io. A len
> over the size of self->rpc triggers SOOB. The patch fixes the
> bugs by adding sanity checks.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - atlantic: Fix OOB read and write in hw_atl_utils_fw_rpc_wait
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b922f622592a

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html