Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/6] MCTP I2C driver

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:20:11 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:49:20 +0800 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This patch series adds a netdev driver providing MCTP transport over
> I2C.
> 
> It applies against net-next using recent MCTP changes there, though also
> has I2C core changes for review. I'll leave it to maintainers where it
> should be applied - please let me know if it needs to be submitted
> differently.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,1/6] i2c: core: Allow 255 byte transfers for SMBus 3.x
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/13cae4a104d2
  - [net-next,v3,2/6] i2c: dev: Handle 255 byte blocks for i2c ioctl
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/84a107e68b34
  - [net-next,v3,3/6] i2c: aspeed: Allow 255 byte block transfers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1b2ba1f591c9
  - [net-next,v3,4/6] i2c: npcm7xx: Allow 255 byte block SMBus transfers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3ef2de27a05a
  - [net-next,v3,5/6] dt-bindings: net: New binding mctp-i2c-controller
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0b6141eb2b14
  - [net-next,v3,6/6] mctp i2c: MCTP I2C binding driver
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/80be9b2c0d93

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html